Audition Starting: Thursday
- Season runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actor/singers for the Arden Theatre Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Stupid Fucking Bird” (Aaron Posner, dir. –playwright. Adapted from The Seagull by Anton Chekhov. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 16), The Legend Of Georgia Mcbride” (Matthew Lopez, playwright; Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; ...
Audition Starting: Saturday
- Plays in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Providence, RI
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for Trinity Repertory's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Beowulf: a Thousand Years of Baggage" with book and lyrics by Jason Craig and music by Dave Malloy (Curt Columbus, dir. Reh. Aug. 9; runs Sept 8.-Oct. 9), "Appropriate," by Brandon Jacob-Jenkins (Brian Mertes, dir. Reh. Sept. 6; ...
Audition Starting: Monday
- Rehearses (Witness preparation) Jan. 25-26, 2017 at the Q Cente; runs (two day trial) Jan. 27-28, 2017 in CHicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for "Mock Trial," the KITA program mock trials. Project Synopsis: Kirkland & Ellis LLP has an intensive, year-round training program for its litigation associates. This program is known as the Kirkland Institute for Trial Advocacy (KITA). As part of the KITA program, our associates engage in a ...
Audition Starting: Aug 02
- Performances run November 4-19, in Cicero, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Cicero, IL
Casting "Nevermore," a musical. Project description: "Take a dark, mysterious, musical journey into the heart and soul of Edgar Allan Poe, America's first truly visionary poet. This story of love, personal demons and self-discovery delves into the mind of Poe with disturbing yet relatable charm. Poe's poetry is transformed into ...
Audition Starting: Aug 03
- Season runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting Equity actors and actor-singers for the George Street Playhouse 2016-2017 Season. Season inlcudes “Mama's Boy” (Rob Urbinati, playwright; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 6), “Daddy Long Legs” (John Caird, book; Paul Gordon, music-lyrics; Michael Mastro , dir.; Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 29-Dec. ...
Audition Starting: Aug 05
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for The Shakespeare Project Of Chicago 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Henry V” (Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 14-18), “King John” (Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2017; runs Jan. 13-17. 2017), “The Changeling” (Rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2017; runs Feb. 24-28, 2017), and “Love’s Labours Lost” (Rehearsals begin ...
Audition Starting: Aug 09
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in freeFall Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Assassins" (John Weidman, book; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Chris Crawford, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 6, with possible extension through Nov. 13); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; ...
Audition Starting: Aug 13
- Gigs are ongoing throughout the year around New England and beyond. Accepted company members will respond "available/not available" ad hoc. There is NO quota to fill (i.e. "you must work X number of gigs per month/year"). Rehearsals may be required for certain large-scale productions, TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking new performers for TEN31 Productions, a living art company performing all over New England and beyond. Coordinator states: "We frequently have performance jobs to fill in the NYC, Boston, Providence, and northern NJ areas. Even if you are not local to the Rhode Island area, hired members can reside ...
Audition Starting: Aug 15
- Season rehearses and performs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting the George Street Playhouse season at the New Jersey Theatre Alliance auditions for various theatres' seasons within the NJ area. George Street Playhouse season includes "Mama's Boy" (Rob Urbinati, writer; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 6); "Daddy Long Legs" (John Caird, book; Paul Gordon, ...