Audition Starting: Thursday
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for the Phoenix Theatre Ensemble 2016-2017. Season includes “The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui” (Bertolt Brecht, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 20 – Nov. 13) and “Entertaining Mister Sloan (Joe Orton, writer. Rehearsals begin April 5, 2017; runs in May 2017).
Audition Starting: Sep 09
- Tentatively rehearses Feb. 27-Mar. 15, 2017 in Los Angeles; tech tentatively runs Mar. 16-19 in Texas; opens Mar. 21 in McAllen, Texas and closes Apr. 30 in Fayetteville, Arkansas with a possible extension through May 14, 2017.
- Auditions: in North Hollywood, CA
Casting the nonunion national tour of "Greater Tuna," the first in a series of four comedic plays (followed by "A Tuna Christmas," "Red, White and Tuna" and "Tuna Does Vegas"), set in the fictional town of Tuna, Texas, the "third-smallest" town in the state. Two actors play the entire cast ...
Audition Starting: Sep 12
- First Equity rehearsal Jan. 10, 2017; closes March 12 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Scottsboro Boys."