Audition Starting: in 5 hours
- Shoot in mid-Aug. (two days) in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Special Lunch," a short film. Synopsis: Sharon Fu-Kin, 16, hates her life working at her immigrant parents’ rundown Chinese restaurant in nowhere, California. She longs to escape and takes her first step toward independence by inviting a mysterious local boy she has a crush on to the restaurant for ...
Audition Starting: in 14 hours
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 29 (non-union) and Sept. 5 (Equity); runs Sept. 23-Oct. 9 in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26 in Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Casting Equity actors for "Young Frankenstein."
Audition Starting: Thursday
- Rehearses various dates in Aug.; runs Aug. 19, 20, 21 at Two Roads Theater, 4348 Tujunga Ave., Studio City, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Studio City, CA
Casting "Spoon River Anthology" by Edgar Lee Masters. Synopsis: "Spoon River Anthology" is a dramatic collection of poetic epitaphs delivered by the deceased residents of a fictional small town. It's a ghost story. Coordinator states: "Actors selected will explore this powerful text centered around characters and relationships. This is a ...
Audition Starting: Friday
- Rehearses Sept. 3-16; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 6 (weekends and select days) at Six Flags Great Adventure, 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting male and female dancers for the iconic Fright Fest show "Dead Man's Party." SYTYCD choreographer seeking professional-level theatrical dancers who are versatile and have partnering experience.
Audition Starting: Aug 02
- Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled to begin mid- to late September and go through October 14 in Palatine, CA; runs Oct. 15-30 (weekends; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 3 p.m.) at the historic Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center, 150 E. Wood St., Palatine, IL. May do two shows on each Saturday evenings/nights instead of any Sunday matinees; may do one weekend with a Sunday matinee; may do an added Saturday midnight show on Oct. 29 for a special Halloween show.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 7 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Rocky Horror Show," Richard O’Brien’s iconic rock musical. Synopsis: This cult classic musical, with music, lyrics, and book by Richard O’Brien, is a humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the 1940-1970′s and spawned the film version that created the cult classic genre. It tells ...
Audition Starting: Aug 06
- Shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Los Angeles, CA
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Run." Synopsis: A fallen Olympic track hero, whose crumbling life has reduced her to coaching a high school track team, stumbles on a running phenomenon, a disenchanted 13-yr old Mexican-American boy she sees as her ticket back to the spotlight. But her dreams of guiding him to the ...
Audition Starting: Aug 06
- Rehearsals run August 8-September 8. Production runs September 9-25, in Cleburne, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in Cleburne, TX
Casting the production "Steel Magnolias."
Audition Starting: Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 28, 2017; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 16, 2017 (Tues. & Weds. 7 p.m.; Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "You For Me For You" by Mia Chung.
Audition Starting: Aug 15
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 19, 2016; opens Jan. 25, 2017; closes Feb. 12, 2017. Note: This is a full-time gig with daytime rehearsals and evening and matinee performances. Only audition if available for the show.
- Auditions: Aug 15 in Nashville, TN
Seeking male and female performers to star in the world-premiere musical, "Troubadour," written by ATL playwright Janece Shaffer, with music and lyrics by Kristian Bush (Sugarland), and musical direction by Brandon Bush.
Audition Starting: Aug 20
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.