Audition Starting: Sep 24
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 26, 2016-Apr. 2, 2017 at Raue Center for the Arts, 26 N. Williams Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
- Auditions: , in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting Williams Street Repertory's 2016-17 season. Season includes "A Christmas Survival Guide," by James Hindman & Ray Roderick, "First Date" by Austin Winsberg, Alan Zachary, Michael Weiner, and "Any Other Name" by George Brant.
Audition Starting: Sep 28
- Training begins Oct. 1 for five weeks in NYC. Company states: "Training is unpaid. 15-25 hours of weekly commitment. Typically, training will be for 5-6 hours during the week (early AM) and 4 hours on the weekend. You must have a job where you can reasonably take off a few hours of work during the week. If you have concerns about our training schedule but think you are a good fit for our company, audition regardless. We will find a way to make it work with your schedule if you will contribute something unique to our team. You can expect to begin teaching as a paid instructor on our schedule in the Winter of 2016/2017. Training includes unique educational workshops with our master instructors and other professionals covering not only the class format, but also motivational and psychological training, anatomy, CPR and marketing and business strategies. We want all instructors to know our vision for the company and learn how to market themselves as their own personal instructor brands."
- Auditions: in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for 305 Fitness. Company states: "Seeking our next badass instructor to teach our wild, high-energy dance cardio classes. No fitness experience required. Looking for smart, creative, and full-the-f$%k-out dancers. If you know how to bring the party wherever you are, then this is the job for you. A ...
Audition Starting: Oct 01
- Shoots the first week of November in Lakeland, FL.
- Auditions: in Lakeland, FL
Casting "Casualties of War," a scripted stock-footage shoot written and directed by Timothy O'Brien. Synopsis: The film is about an encounter between a U.S. Soldier and a Muslim mother and daughter after an unavoidable tragedy.