Audition Starting: 10 hours ago
- Table read is July 31 (6-9 p.m.); Rehearses Aug.-Sept. (exact dates TBD, depending on talent availability); previews Sept. 30; tech week: Oct. 3-6; performs Oct. 7 (7 p.m.), 8 (2 & 7 p.m.), 9 (2 p.m.), 14 (7 p.m.), 15 ( 2 & 7 p.m.), 16 (2 p.m.), 21 (7 p.m.), 22 (2 & 7 p.m.), 23 (2 p.m.), 28 (7 p.m.), 29 (2 & 7 p.m.), and 31 (7 p.m.) at Tenth Avenue Arts Center in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Woman in Black," a 1987 stage play, adapted by Stephen Mallatratt. Synopsis: The play is based on the book of the same name, which was written in 1983 by Susan Hill. The book follows the story of Arthur Kipps, a junior solicitor, as he journeys to the small ...
Audition Starting: 9 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jul 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Kirk Douglas 2016-17 season. Season includes "Throw Me on the Burnpile and Light Me Up" (Lucy Alibar, writer; Neel Keller, dir. Runs Aug. 16-Oct. 2); "Vicuna" (Jon Robin Baitz, writer; Robert Egan, dir. Runs Sept. 27-Nov. 20); "Good Grief" (Ngozi Anyanwu, writer; Patricia McGregor, dir. Runs Jan. 31, ...
Audition Starting: Monday
- Rehearsals begin Jan.19; runs Feb. 8-Apr. 30, 2017 in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors-singers for "Mama Mia."
Audition Starting: Wednesday
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Equity actors for the TimeLine Theatre Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Bakersfield Mist” (Stephen Sachs, writer. Rehearsals begin July 19; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 15), “The Last Wife” (Kate Hennig, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Sept. 21-Dec. 18), “A Disappearing Number” (Originally written and devised by Théâtre de Complicité. ...
Audition Starting: Thursday
- Season runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actor/singers for the Arden Theatre Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Stupid Fucking Bird” (Aaron Posner, dir. –playwright. Adapted from The Seagull by Anton Chekhov. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 16), The Legend Of Georgia Mcbride” (Matthew Lopez, playwright; Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; ...
Audition Starting: Jul 30
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in L.A. after film crew is established.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting “Atlantic Jackson: World’s Greatest Detective," a video series and filmmaking project from the YouTube channel Birdhouse Entertainment. Founder states: "My name is Kai Bakken, and I am the founder of Birdhouse Entertainment, as well as the creator and star of 'Atlantic Jackson: World’s Greatest Detective.' I am looking to ...
Audition Starting: Aug 09
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in freeFall Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Assassins" (John Weidman, book; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Chris Crawford, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 6, with possible extension through Nov. 13); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; ...
Audition Starting: Aug 14
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 6; runs Oct. 20-Nov. 6 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 14, 15, 16 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert," the musical based on the Latent Image/Specific Films motion picture, for Out Front Theatre Company, Atlanta’s LGBTQIA theater company. Presented through arrangement with Theatrical Rights Worldwide.
Audition Starting: Aug 22
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for possible replacements and other possible future projects with Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre; all roles in the upcoming 2016-17 season shows have been cast. Season includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 29, 2016; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 9, Fri.-Sun.); "Shipwrecked! ...