Audition Starting: Sep 15
- Rehearses Sept. 16 (5-6 p.m.) at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Convention Center, 900 F St. NW in downtown Washington, D.C.; table read Sept. 16 (7-9:30 p.m.) at the United States Navy Memorial, 701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: , in Washington, DC
Casting a table read of "One Child Born," an 11-page short script. Synopsis: A Rwandan Tutsi farmer's third child is coming. As he waits on his front porch for the midwife to do her work, his oldest son arrives home with the news that a Hutu mob is also coming. ...
Audition Starting: Sep 17
- Performances run Thursdays through Sundays, Nov. 10–Dec. 18, 2016, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: , in Ross, CA
Casting "H.M.S Pinafore" a musical by Gilbert & Sullivan. Project description: "Ralph Rackstraw loves Josephine, his Captain’s daughter, but Captain Corcoran has arranged she will marry Sir Joseph Porter, the First Lord of the Admiralty. Little Buttercup, a peddler woman, loves the Captain. But social position dictates such pairings just ...
Audition Starting: Sep 17
- Performance dates TBD (a couple of hours per night) at the Snowflake Lane Igloo, 827 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: , in Bellevue, WA
Seeking performers with energy; smiles; excitement; a positive attitude; dependability; the ability to interact with others and the public; and the ability to follow written instructions, verbal instructions, and direction for "Snowflake Lane," a festival in Bellevue, WA.
Audition Starting: Sep 18
- "Assissins" performances February 18 - March 18, 2017; "Seussical" performances July 8 - August 5, 2017 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: in San Francisco, CA
Casting remaining youth roles in the musicals "Seussical" and "Assassins".
Audition Starting: Sep 19
- Rehearsals and performances to be held in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: , in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Mr. Roberts," a play. Project description: "A comedy-drama about life on a not particularly important ship of the US Navy during WW2."
Audition Starting: Sep 24
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 24; runs Nov. 26, 2016-Apr. 2, 2017 at Raue Center for the Arts, 26 N. Williams Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
- Auditions: , in Crystal Lake, IL
Casting Williams Street Repertory's 2016-17 season. Season includes "A Christmas Survival Guide," by James Hindman & Ray Roderick, "First Date" by Austin Winsberg, Alan Zachary, Michael Weiner, and "Any Other Name" by George Brant.
Audition Starting: Sep 27
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays in Midtown Manhattan.
- Auditions: in New York, NY
Seeking a new singer (tenors and basses) to join Echo, an a cappella group.
Audition Starting: Oct 24
- Production runs December 8-18, in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Auditions: , in Tuscaloosa, AL
Casting the production, "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "A stage adaptation of the Dickens classic, four spirits visit Ebenezer Scrooge in his dreams to help him find the true meaning of Christmas."