Audition Starting: in 4 hours
- Plays in Providence, RI.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Providence, RI
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for Trinity Repertory's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Beowulf: a Thousand Years of Baggage" with book and lyrics by Jason Craig and music by Dave Malloy (Curt Columbus, dir. Reh. Aug. 9; runs Sept 8.-Oct. 9), "Appropriate," by Brandon Jacob-Jenkins (Brian Mertes, dir. Reh. Sept. 6; ...
Audition Starting: Monday
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2, in New York, NY and Aug 1, in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers the City Center Encores! 2017 Season. Season includes “Big River” (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Roger Miller, music-lyrics; William Hauptman, book; Mark Twain, adapted by the novel by; Lear Debessonet, dir.; Josh Rhodes, choreo.; Rob Berman, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 24, 2017; runs Feb. 8-12, 2017), ...
Audition Starting: Tuesday
- Rehearsals are tentatively scheduled to begin mid- to late September and go through October 14 in Palatine, CA; runs Oct. 15-30 (weekends; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun., 3 p.m.) at the historic Cutting Hall Performing Arts Center, 150 E. Wood St., Palatine, IL. May do two shows on each Saturday evenings/nights instead of any Sunday matinees; may do one weekend with a Sunday matinee; may do an added Saturday midnight show on Oct. 29 for a special Halloween show.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 7 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Rocky Horror Show," Richard O’Brien’s iconic rock musical. Synopsis: This cult classic musical, with music, lyrics, and book by Richard O’Brien, is a humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the 1940-1970′s and spawned the film version that created the cult classic genre. It tells ...
Audition Starting: Aug 09
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in freeFall Theatre's 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Assassins" (John Weidman, book; Stephen Sondheim, music-lyrics; Chris Crawford, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 6, with possible extension through Nov. 13); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; ...
Audition Starting: Aug 13
- Gigs are ongoing throughout the year around New England and beyond. Accepted company members will respond "available/not available" ad hoc. There is NO quota to fill (i.e. "you must work X number of gigs per month/year"). Rehearsals may be required for certain large-scale productions, TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Pawtucket, RI
Seeking new performers for TEN31 Productions, a living art company performing all over New England and beyond. Coordinator states: "We frequently have performance jobs to fill in the NYC, Boston, Providence, and northern NJ areas. Even if you are not local to the Rhode Island area, hired members can reside ...
Audition Starting: Aug 13
- Rehearses Aug. 30-Sept. 29 (Tues.-Fri.; starting Sept. 17, Sat. or Sun. rehearsal will be added until opening); tech week Sept. 24-29; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 30 (five weeks; Thurs.-Sat. evenings & Sun. matinee; two Wed. morning performances within the run) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Birds," a play.