Posted: Mar 11
- "Black Panther Women" rehearsals begin mid-March, opens April 24; "Juneteenth" rehearsals begin May 1 and opens June 1; "Miles Davis" rehearsals begin May 14, opens June 13; "Line" summer production rehearsals begin at the end of May, opens July 11; "Black Orfe" rehearsals begin June 20, opens July 22. All performances are at the 13th Street Repertory in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; NJ; CT
Casting and seeking crew for "Line," "Black Panther Women," "Miles Davis," and "Black Orfe," five plays. "Line," now in its 45th year, is still playing at the 13th Street Repertory Theatre in New York City. The next "Line" (Israel Horowitz, writer; Jacqueline Wade, dir.) company will feature an African-American and ...
Posted: Mar 02
- Rehearsal and recording is ongoing in Sacramento, CA. Recording times are based on actors' schedules.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting an educational series for musical instructions for A7A Music Association. Producer states: "We are a music school and we’re shooting a video series with actors being filmed using musical instruments. The videos will go in an educational series for music instruction. The actors will be playing the role of ...
Posted: Feb 24
- Shooting in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting for a new docuseries.
Posted: Jan 05
- Shoot dates are TBD in Brooklyn, Grand Army Plaza, Etc.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Grand Army Plaza, NY
Casting firstly for an experimental outdoor audio project, and also always seeking nonunion and inexperienced local actors and their pets (and singers, musicians, a variety of voices, etc) with an open availability for experimental audio sketches suitable for all age groups. -seeking improv -people with hair problems -know it alls ...