Dance AuditionsFilter by popular locations:
Dance auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily and include a variety of projects for dancers and choreographers.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Posted: 8 hours ago
- Shoots Aug. 20-21 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Forget Me Not," a short film. Producer states: "This film critiques love in the modern day, where hook-up culture, Tinder, and physical attraction hold more importance. This film will be pitched to the partners at my production company. It will be highly visual and contain a montage of clips ...
Posted: 9 hours ago
- Rehearses/shoots Aug. 2, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. at Heat Ulta Lounge Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Anaheim, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a hip-hop music video, "Confetti" for Los Angeles based artist Samiere. Atmosphere will be club scene with Hip Hop/EDM music. Location will be in Anaheim at Heat Ultra Lounge.
Posted: 9 hours ago
- Events are TBD in Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking exceptionally good looking, striking, very outgoing, high energy, performers to act as interactive, motivational dancers at various high-end social and corporate events throughout the Tri-State Area. Company states: "Great pay, easy money, consistent work, lots of fun."
Posted: 10 hours ago
- One rehearsal late July/early August; runs Aug. 2, 6-10 p.m. at New York Live Arts Theater in Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: Chelsea, NY; New York, NY
Seeking a model for "The Body's Witness," a fine art video piece. Director states: "I am continuing a body of work that explores time and the fragility of the body and pulls from the imagery of video artist Bill Viola and the late German choreographer Pina Bausch. I will suspend ...
- Records ASAP in Orange, NJ (one train line direct from NY Penn Station).
- Seeking submissions from: Orange, NJ
Seeking female action performer for "Rogo's Rim." Creator states: "It is about to go through some changes as far as camera movement and lighting but on the next pass I want to incorporate original motion capture movements. Continuous recording of motion data will be a core procedure driving this project. ...
- Rehearsals will begin the last week of July (Mon., Wed., and Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m.); runs Oct. 14-16 at the Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in South Pasadena, CA
Casting male dancers who sing and singers who dance for featured ensemble roles for upcoming production of "Funny Girl" at the historic Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, CA. Synopsis: "Funny Girl" follows the life of the famed vaudeville star, Fanny Brice, including her rise to fame and fortune and her ...
- All group rehearsal/recording/live performance dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Orlando, FL
Seeking talented male singers to join new Pop/R&B music group. A&R Coordinator states: "From the iconic music brand that brought you many of the greatest hits by the Backstreet Boys, NSYNC (Justin Timberlake), Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Ace of Base, and others; come audition live for the chance to win ...
- Rehearsals occur September-May, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Company members may take free classes with Boston-based masters four days a week at the studio. There will be opportunities to work with guest choreographers and professional photographers as well as opportunities to tour.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Boston, MA
Seeking dancers for Urbanity Dance Company 2016-17 Season.
- Rehearsals begin early January 2017; first performance late February 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 2, in New York, NY and Aug 3, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for the ensemble in the upcoming Broadway production of "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Characters are all vocal ranges, types, and ethnicities, ages 20s to 50s.
- The hours of the position are finally determined by the needs of the performance. However, here is a tentative schedule: the choreographer will be in rehearsal once every two weeks from Oct. 2016-Feb. 2017; once a week in March and April; and then at most rehearsals as we get closer to the show which will premiere in late April or early May. Rehearsals will primarily take place in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a choreographer for The Possibility Project.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 13-25 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "In the Heights.'
- Dates and itineraries vary.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Nashville, TN
Seeking dancers who sing who are interested in performing for Carnival Cruise Line.