Dance AuditionsFilter by popular locations:
Dance auditions are posted to Backstage.com daily and include a variety of projects for dancers and choreographers.
You can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox.
Posted: 3 hours ago
- Audition/recording date. ASAP in Orange, NJ. One train line direct from NY Penn Station.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange, NJ
Here is a link to the first scene I am animating for this project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NCiJ6cyqmY It is about to go through some changes as far as camera movement and lighting but on the next pass I want to incorporate original motion capture movements. Continuous recording of motion data will be ...
Posted: 3 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin the last week of July and will be held Mon., Wed., and Thurs. eves. in South Pasadena 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm; runs in Oct. 14-16 at the Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in South Pasadena, CA
Casting MALE dancers who sing and singers who dance for Featured Ensemble roles for upcoming production of "Funny Girl" at the historic Rialto Theatre in South Pasadena, CA. Synopsis: "Funny Girl" follows the life of the famed vaudeville star, Fanny Brice, including her rise to fame and fortune and her ...
- All group rehearsal/recording/live performance dates and locations TBD.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Orlando, FL
Seeking talented male singers to join new Pop/R&B music group. A&R Coordinator states: "From the iconic music brand that brought you many of the greatest hits by the Backstreet Boys, NSYNC (Justin Timberlake), Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Ace of Base, and others; come audition live for the chance to win ...
- Shoots Aug. 20-21 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Forget Me Not," a short film. Producer states: "This film critiques love in the modern day, where hook-up culture, Tinder, and physical attraction hold more importance. This film will be pitched to the partners at my production company. It will be highly visual and contain a montage of clips ...
- Rehearsals occur September-May, Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Company members may take free classes with Boston-based masters four days a week at the studio. There will be opportunities to work with guest choreographers and professional photographers as well as opportunities to tour.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Boston, MA
Seeking dancers for Urbanity Dance Company 2016-17 Season.
- Rehearsals begin early January 2017; first performance late February 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Aug 2, in New York, NY and Aug 3, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for the ensemble in the upcoming Broadway production of "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Characters are all vocal ranges, types, and ethnicities, ages 20s to 50s.
- The hours of the position are finally determined by the needs of the performance. However, here is a tentative schedule: the choreographer will be in rehearsal once every two weeks from Oct. 2016-Feb. 2017; once a week in March and April; and then at most rehearsals as we get closer to the show which will premiere in late April or early May. Rehearsals will primarily take place in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a choreographer for The Possibility Project.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 13-25 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting singers & dancers for "In the Heights.'
- Dates and itineraries vary.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Nashville, TN
Seeking dancers who sing who are interested in performing for Carnival Cruise Line.
- Rehearsals begin in September (Wed., 12-3 p.m.); performs three times/month (who performs is based on who is available; not every dancer performs in every performance); season runs Sept.-April 2017 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for the Vanessa Long Dance Company's upcoming season. Artistic Director states: "The VLDC combines both dance and theater to create pieces about social and political issues we experience in everyday life. We are seeking passionate, reliable, and talented dancers who care about issues that effect ...
- Flexible schedule, as there is no conflict with other jobs (if you are unavailable, you may decline any particular job offered). Each performance averages only 20 minutes. The entire rehearsal will be under two hours. Seeking local talent only, available for performances in: Boston, MA; South and Central Florida; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, D.C.; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; San Antonio, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Toronto, Ontario, Canada; San Francisco & Bay Area, CA; L.A. & SoCal; Bear, DE; NYC; Buffalo, NY; Niagara, NY; Princeton, NJ; and Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; San Francisco, CA; Orlando, FL; Austin, TX; Las Vegas, NV; San Antonio, TX; Houston, TX; Toronto, ON; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Tampa, FL; Bear, DE; Buffalo, NY; Detroit, MI; Princeton, NJ; Niagara, NY; Atlanta, GA
Seeking male dancers 18+ for an ongoing revue with performances at special events, such as weddings, bar mitzvahs, family milestones, banquets, holiday celebrations, and other private parties and public appearances. Must have musical theater and/or ballet experience (a la "A Chorus Line," "West Side Story," "Fiddler on the Roof," etc.). ...
- Contracts dates vary in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL and Aug 12 in Salt Lake City, UT and Aug 29, 30 in Atlanta, GA and Aug 21, 22 in Orlando, FL
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking performers (singers, actors, and dancers) for shows and special attractions at Universal Studios Japan including " "Terminator 2:3-D," "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter," "Universal Monsters Live Rock and Roll Show," and celebrity character greeters. Actors and Hosts will be featured in regular, seasonal and special shows, greetings, events ...