Feature Film AuditionsFilter by Popular Productions:
Search Backstage for roles in hundreds of feature films, including auditions for movies in New York City and Los Angeles.
If you're interested in auditioning for a feature film, you can further refine your search by using the filters on the right side of the page, and save your search to have new casting notices sent directly to your inbox- find the audition you want and get cast with Backstage.
- Rehearsal and production will usually be on Fri. afternoons at MNN Studios in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Warlovers: Making the Musical," a dramatic documentary about all aspects of creating a theatrical production. Synopsis: Li Ming Song and Ming Tet Song are sisters separated by the so-called "Vietnam War" in 1964. The Story is set in the very last year of the war. Li Ming has stayed ...
- Shoots Sept. 2 (10 a.m.) in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Roswell, GA
Casting "Turnt," a film. Synopsis: "Turnt" is the story of a young man named Kenny Stanford who had dreams of being a successful artist in the music industry, but these dreams were cut short due to senseless street violence. His older brother, Libaraiers Stanford, lived by the laws of Money, ...
- Shoots in late October-early November in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a feature film about romantic love between three senior citizens.
- Shoots May 2017 in California.
- Seeking submissions from: Venice, CA
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Precision." Synopsis: A rookie cop is sent undercover to infiltrate an elite group of parkour athletes, suspected of robbing police evidence transports.
- Shoots late September (based on talent availability) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "the dark," a film about an ill man who discovers a young girl with special powers in his attic.
- Shoot schedule flexible; can shoot most weekends (Thurs.-Sun., and it should take one to two hours maximum) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking an actor who can pull off the classic PBS historian type for a mockumentary feature film that was shot this summer. Everything is filmed except for the historian character who introduces and closes the film.
- Shooting in September, in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting an untitled feature film. Project description: "An identity crisis film. The tale of a white teenage boy who’s bullied for not following the social norms or expectations that society wrongly places on adolescent Caucasians. A fanciful urban drama inspired by classical Shakespearean comedy."
- Shoots late Sept.-early Oct. 2016 in the Forest Hills section of Queens, NY. Note: Casting off tape or in person auditions Aug. 31. Submit ASAP.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Mouse," a feature length film to be shot in New York end of September through end of October. Synopsis: A lonely groundskeeper to a beautiful neighborhood deals with the crushing guilt of a local murder, eventually losing himself as he desperately tries to keep an innocence that he never ...
- Shoots Sept. 24 (1:30-5:30 p.m.) in Gettysburg, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Gettysburg, PA
Casting lead, supporting, and extra roles in "Witch Road," a full-length feature horror film based on a legend. Production states: "The legend inspired the name of this film. Sometimes, legends can be real. This horror movie will put you in shock. Do not apply if you are squeamish and timid; ...
- Shooting dates late January to end of February 2017. Shooting in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Z13 Awakening" a micro budget Zombie feature film. Synopsis: While vacationing in a tropical paradise, six friends stumble upon an abandoned military lab, hidden under an ancient temple. They find themselves confronted with the undead aftermath of a crazed ex-Nazi doctor’s human experiments. While desperately trying to escape, they ...
- Shoots Oct. 8-16 in the New York area and eastern Pennsylvania.
- Auditions: , in New York, NY
Casting "The Forest," an independent drama that takes place in war-torn Damascus, Syria. Synopsis: Sayed, a naive American-born student video journalist with Egyptian parents, has snuck into Damascus, Syria, to document the Syrian Civil War on his iPhone camera--until he's blinded by an exploding tear gas grenade. Wandering on the ...
- Shoots September 2, at Portland Meadows, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the feature film "Lean on Pete," starring Steve Buscemi & Charlie Plummer. Project description: "The story of a 15-year-old boy who works and lives on a rundown race track in Portland, Oregon, and befriends a failed race horse named Lean on Pete."