Greenlit means a project is officially a go, so all you have to do is follow these leads to stay up to date. You never know where you’ll find an opportunity to land an audition!
A second series of Pennyworth is to begin shooting in 2020, continuing the origin story of DC Comics’ Alfred Pennyworth from the Batman franchise. Series 1 saw the former British special-forces soldier living in London and finding work as the butler for Bruce Wayne’s father. Now, 10 more episodes continue the story, with filming in the UK starting in late January. Casting directors Sasha Robertson and Sarah Trevis are attached.
More greenlit UK projects:
- These 3 BBC + ITV Dramas Are Greenlit + Casting Now
- These Channel 4 + Starz Series Are Casting Soon
- UK Greenlit: Get Cast in Robert Eggers’ Epic Viking Saga
- These 4 BBC, Netflix + Cinema Projects Are Casting Soon
- These 2 Marvel + BBC Productions Are Casting Soon in the UK
Looking to get cast? Check out our UK auditions.