Backstage's partnership with Indiegogo has helped raise over $900,000 for indie film, theater, and dance productions and web series. Will your project be next? Projects currently included on Backstage's Indiegogo Partner Showcase page include:
- "Akhenaten": A new musical in development for Broadway about the life of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Queen Nefertiti.
- "The Lion Inside": A new eco-adventure web series.
- "After The Disaster": A documentary about the people who are surviving the aftermath of the Haiyan typhoon in the Philippines.
- "Lazy": An indie feature film about a high-school graduate overcoming the suicide of his best friend.
- "Cowl Girl": a quirky, comic-inspired web-series sitcom that revolves around one girl's plight to get her mint condition Pee Wee Herman doll signed and her hands on Khan.
- "Bruxelles": a feature-length arthouse tragicomedy-dance film from Quantum Film.
- "Hooked": a film about a teenage girl who is easily influenced and chooses the wrong path which leads her down a road of addiction.
If you're ready to start raising funds for your own productions, visit Backstage.com/Indiegogo to have your project added to Backstage's Indiegogo Partner Showcase (free for all Backstage users and selected projects). For more info, visit Backstage.com/indiegogo-info.