Ah, Los Angeles. With its incredible weather and abundance of opportunities, no one would blame you for wanting to live there! It’s beautiful and there are tons of L.A. auditions to keep you busy.
Whether you’re from New York or somewhere in between the coasts, here are some signs that it might be time for you to pack up and head west.
1. You promised yourself you would during that first blizzard this past winter.
2. And you said it again when you were digging your car out during the second.
3. And again when you fell on the black ice after the third.
4. You can’t watch any show that takes place in L.A. without tearing up.
5. …Not even Bravo’s “Vanderpump Rules.”
6. Your doctor says you’ve got plenty of vitamin C, enough iron and potassium, but your diet is sufficiently lacking In-and-Out Burger.
7. You saw a rat on the subway last week and literally said, “Awwww!”
8. You have more pairs of sunglasses than there are hours of sunlight in the day.
9. The Piggly Wiggly in your hometown just doesn’t have that coconut water you like.
10. The best restaurants in your hometown are Checkers, Ruby Tuesday, and Applebee’s.
11. None of your friends are actors or understand your problems.
12. The only “view” you have from your apartment is your TV.
13. You heard about the Backstage L.A. newsletter and desperately want to sign up for it.
Like this post? Check out more of our Los Angeles coverage!