1. Curiosity. I know you said “‘Sherlock’ is amazeballs!” But really, how good could one show be?
2. Bewilderment. What is going on with my Facebook feed right now? Am I the only one NOT watching “Orange Is the New Black?” Because it is all anyone is talking about. And who the hell is Crazy Eyes?
3. Annoyance. FINE! I will watch an episode of House of F#&KING Cards just so everyone will stop saying “ERMAHGERD I can’t believe you haven’t watched House of Cards yet.”
4. Skepticism. OK. That first episode of “The Sopranos” was pretty darn good, but there is no way a show can sustain that kind of power.
5. Confusion. What do you mean it’s 2 a.m.? I only watched…Oh wow, I watched six episodes of “The Walking Dead” in one sitting. I need to go to bed.
6. Bargaining. Well, if I just watch one more episode of “The Wire” I can still get four hours of sleep before work tomorrow. I will just skip breakfast. That is totally doable.
7. Avoidance. I am leaving if you keep talking about “Mad Men.” I am only on Season 3.
8. Acceptance. There is still another season of “Downton Abbey” to watch? I guess I can forget about showering this weekend.
9. Withdrawal. That… that can’t be the end. There has to be another season of “Breaking Bad.” WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE?!?!?! I Just need one more episode. Wait, what’s this? “Dr. Who?” I guess I can give that a try.